Alpinestars Andes V2 Drystar Jacket: Military Green / Black / Red
ALPINESTARS ANDES V2 DRYSTAR JACKET
Designed using Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® construction, the Andes V2 Jacket is versatile with 100% waterproofing and great levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions.
· Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable construction for excellent all-weather performance.
· Newly developed Direct Ventilation System (DVS) zippered chest air intakes and back exhaust ports for internal climate control and enhanced riding comfort.
· DVS incorporates a hidden shock cord which ensures vent remains open in the position of your choosing.
· Reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
· Upper chest zippered hand pockets feature internal shock which works in tandem with ventilation opening to ensure personalized levels of ventilation.
· Front waterproof cargo pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure.
· Large, external utility pocket on lower back plus waterproof internal pockets and insert wallet pocket.
· Integrated soft edge collar and 3D mesh construction for comfort over long distances.
· Premium YKK zipper with double sliders for main front closure offer adaptable and secure convenience.
· Removable long-sleeve thermal liner (100g body 80g sleeves) ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
· Pre-contoured sleeves with accordion stretch panels on elbows for improved riding performance, plus volume adjustment to ensure close fit.
· Velcro-closing waist adjustment belt for highly customizable fit.
· External zippered pockets for safe peace-of-mind storage.
· Optimized for use with the Andes DRYSTAR® V2 Pants with internal waist connection zipper.
· Internal impact protection provided by removable CEcertified elbow and shoulder protectors.
· Chest and back pad compartments with poly-foam padding (CE-certified Nucleon chest and back protector inserts available as accessory).
· Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical elbow and lower arm areas for abrasion resistance.
For Enquiry, Sales and Support please contact Orion Motors Riding Store Team at the following Numbers.
Telephone: 080-41113993 Mobile: +91-9902077488
We are extremely serious about Customer Service and your satisfaction. We aren't Happy unless you are. Please take few minutes of your time and help us understand and serve you better by writing us to [email protected] or Calling Manager - Sales Operations at +91-9902077488
Google Co-Ordinates 12.933665, 77.611063