Alpinestars Belize Drystar Boots: Black
ALPINESTARS BELIZE DRYSTAR BOOTS
The perfect hybrid between an enduro boot and a hiking boot, the Alpinestars Belize Boots strike a precise balance between moto protection and walking flexibility that speaks to the specific needs of the modern adventure touring and dual sport rider. The mid-calf design brings the shaft up just high enough to offer ample shin and calf protection via ergonomic TPU plates and to adequately brace the ankle for the biomechanical flexi-blade ankle hinge system. The Alpinestars Belize Drystar Boots have the protection you need for recreational off road riding without the bulk or discomfort of aggressive, competition-oriented moto boots.
· Upper constructed from full grain oiled leather on lower medial panel and suede leather on higher medial panel both with heat press texture for superior grip (Brown colorway)
· Upper is constructed from PU coated leather on lower medial panel and suede leather on higher medial panel both with heat press texture for superior grip (Black colorway)
· Front and rear bellow made with lightweight microfiber for more flexibility and comfort
· TPU shin plate and calf plate design offers support and resistance for impacts
· TPU shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding on underneath for better comfort
· Wide entry opening for convenience with 2 lateral buckles (shin plate and instep) for a precise and adjustable closure
· Inner TPU ankles protector double density on medial side for protection
· Lateral ankle closure system includes 2 polymer buckles. The closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; all buckles are replaceable.
· Bio-mechanical lateral flexi-blade system provides excellent front and rear movement while offering support and protection to the ankle
· Soft poly foam surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance
· Drystar membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions
· Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement layered under the upper
· Polypropylene insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel and rigid comfort and safety
· Boot height stops just under the calf to offer a sporty alternative to the traditional touring high boot design
· Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber plus injected PU midsole designed for optimal combination of comfort and grip
· Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top
For Enquiry, Sales and Support please contact Orion Motors Riding Store Team at the following Numbers.
Telephone: 080-41113993 Mobile: +91-9902077488
We are extremely serious about Customer Service and your satisfaction. We aren't Happy unless you are. Please take few minutes of your time and help us understand and serve you better by writing us to [email protected] or Calling Manager - Sales Operations at +91-9902077488
Google Co-Ordinates 12.933665, 77.611063