Alpinestars Belize Drystar Oiled Leather Boots: Black / Brown
ALPINESTARS BELIZE DRYSTAR OILED LEATHER BOOTS
A sports touring boot that incorporates Alpinestars DRYSTAR® waterproof membrane under its leather and advanced microfiber chassis, the Belize Oiled Boot is designed to offer flexibility and comfort on the toughest of trails. Featuring a new lateral ankle closure and an innovative flexi-blade system the low-cut boot features Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber for grip and control on the bike's footpegs.
· The upper is constructed from full grain oiled leather on lower medial panel and suede leather on higher medial panel both with heat press texture for superior grip. • Front and rear bellow are made with lightweight microfiber for more flexibility and comfort.
· New lateral ankle closure system includes 2 polymer buckle. The closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; the all buckles are replaceable.
· Drystar® membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
· Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper.
· The boot height stops just under the calf to offer a sporty alternative to the traditional touring high boot design. • Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber plus injected PU midsole designed for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
· TPU Shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding on underneath for better comfort.
· Wide entry aperture for convenience with 2 lateral buckles (shin plate and instep) for a precise and adjustable closure.
· Replaceable anatomical EVA foot bed with Lycra lining on top.
· New TPU Shin Plate and calf plate design offer support and resistance for impacts.
· Inner TPU ankles protector double density on medial side for protection.
· Bio-mechanical lateral flexi-blade system provides excellent front and rear movement while offering support and protection to the ankle.
· Soft poly foam surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
· Polypropylene insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel and rigid comfort and safety.
· The BELIZE Drystar® boot is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010.
For Enquiry, Sales and Support please contact Orion Motors Riding Store Team at the following Numbers.
Telephone: 080-41113993 Mobile: +91-9902077488
We are extremely serious about Customer Service and your satisfaction. We aren't Happy unless you are. Please take few minutes of your time and help us understand and serve you better by writing us to [email protected] or Calling Manager - Sales Operations at +91-9902077488
Google Co-Ordinates 12.933665, 77.611063