Alpinestars Faster 2 Shoes: Black
ALPINESTARS FASTER 2 SHOES
Featuring new performance innovations adapted from decades of R&D experience in the highest level of motorsports, the Faster-2 Shoe has undergone an evolutionary step with the introduction of a new heel construction and speed lacing system. Lightweight and incorporating class-leading protective features, both inside and outside, the Faster-2 Shoe is constructed from a durable microfiber chassis and comfort-giving interior mesh, resulting in an aggressively styled road racing shoe offering performance, precision, flexibility and structural integrity.
· Aggressively profiled upper is constructed from a lightweight, durable and abrasion-resistance microfiber.
· Technical Innovation
· One-piece Velcro® instep strap for quick, personalized and secure closure as well as significantly reducing boot’s overall weight. Strap features soft PU-tipped puller to aid grip when closing.
· New speed lacing system is derived from Alpinestars technology development in Formula 1 and provides excellent levels of precision fit and comfort by strategically enveloping the foot for support and structure.
· Newly designed ergonomic lateral toe-slider offers improved feel and sensitivity on bike’s controls while offering abrasion resistance.
· Innovative heel construction adapted from technology first developed by Alpinestars auto racing department features multi-compound construction ergonomic, rounded polypropylene heel counter, which provides support, protection and stability.
· Newly developed rubber compound sole with textured grip patterning for excellent performance against slipping, on or off the bike, while promoting water run-off and support.
· TPR lateral ankle insert protects against abrasion and light impacts.
· Performance and Fit
· Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key area.
· Performance padding on tongue and collar provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
· Highly breathable 3D mesh lining with microfiber suede insert on heel to stop heel from slipping.
· Internal toe box and heel counter are layered under the upper for structure and ergonomic design.
· PU midsole for comfort and integrated steel shank for enhanced sole rigidity.
· Flex insert on Achilles heel provides riding comfort and maneuverability on and off the bike.
· Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top for comfort, support and excellent moisturewicking.
For Enquiry, Sales and Support please contact Orion Motors Riding Store Team at the following Numbers.
Telephone: 080-41113993 Mobile: +91-9902077488
We are extremely serious about Customer Service and your satisfaction. We aren't Happy unless you are. Please take few minutes of your time and help us understand and serve you better by writing us to [email protected] or Calling Manager - Sales Operations at +91-9902077488
Google Co-Ordinates 12.933665, 77.611063