ALPINESTARS SMX PLUS V2 BOOTS: Black / Red
ALPINESTARS SMX PLUS V2 BOOTS features:
The SMX Plus v2 Boot perfectly blends sleek sports styling with advanced protection features developed in Alpinestars performance footwear department. The durable and light microfiber upper is reinforced with a rugged polymer protector and the exclusive Multi-Link Control (MLC) system prevents ankle torsion while offering freedom of movement.
• Dual density TPU replaceable toe slider with screw-in assembly providing protective coverage around the outer toe area.
• Replaceable heel slider and external side heel slider are positioned to dissipate and absorb shock and promote sliding during an accident.
• Large front and rear asymmetrical accordion zones are optimized to maximize flexibility for maximum comfort and improved safety.
• Micro adjustable ratchet top closure stows tab end.
• Advanced synthetic forefoot lining, laminated with open cell foam for shock absorption and highly breathable lining in ankle and leg areas for comfort.
• Alpinestars anatomical and replaceable countered EVA footbed provides arch support and forefoot pedal feeling.
• Durable sole, designed for improved riding feel, features evenly textured rubber for consistent grip.
• Inner instep speed lacing closure and unique lateral zipper offer precise and secure fit.
• Alpinestars Lace-Lock System is constructed from an advanced polymer resin to guarantee a quick, precise and secure closure.
• Hook and loop tap locks the zip pull close, keeping in flat and safe.