ALPINESTARS SP X AIR JACKETS: Black / White
Alpinestars SP X Air Jackets features:
Anatomically optimized and incorporating class-leading protective features into a multi-material chassis, the SP-X Jacket has extensive stretch panels for a close, sport riding fit while offering high levels of upper body mobility regardless of the riding position.
Perforation zones and zippered air intakes on the torso provide internal airflow while a removable thermal liner means this CE certified jacket can be worn in cooler climates.
· Main chassis multi-material, multi-panel construction featuring 1.3 mm high grade bovine leather and highly abrasion stretch fabric
· Extensive stretch fabric panels on sleeves and chest further improve fit and upper body movement. D-ring and hook and loop grip waist adjustment for personalized riding fit and safe closure.
· Two front zippered hand pockets plus inner waterproof wallet pocket.
· Zippered air intake vents are positioned for optimized airflow adjustable to a riders personal tastes. Strategically positioned localized perforations for excellent ventilation and internal airflow.
· Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining for comfort.
· Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue when riding and improves comfort
· Chest pad and back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
· Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
· Internal CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protectors. Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.
· This garment is CE certified 89/686/EEC.
· Removable thermal liner (80g on body, 60 on sleeves) means jacket can be worn in cooler climates.
· Soft, microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
· Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
· Reflective detailing improves visibility of rider.
For Enquiry, Sales and Support please contact Orion Motors Riding Store Team at the following Numbers.
Telephone: 080-41113993 Mobile: +91-9902077488
We are extremely serious about Customer Service and your satisfaction. We aren't Happy unless you are. Please take few minutes of your time and help us understand and serve you better by writing us to [email protected] or Calling Manager - Sales Operations at +91-9902077488
Google Co-Ordinates 12.933665, 77.611063