Tarmac One III Jacket: Black / Red
TARMAC ONE III JACKET
The TARMAC ONE III jacket is the refreshed third version of the first TARMAC jacket ever, the TARMAC ONE jacket.
We used all that we had learnt over the years to develop the TARMAC ONE jacket. We made it slightly better with the added thermal liner on the TARMAC ONE II jacket. Now we push it a notch higher with the introduction of level 2 armors on the TARMAC ONE III jacket.
The new TARMAC ONE III jacket is the perfect cool jacket for summer and city riding, has the dual layered 100% waterproof lining and an additional thermal liner for extra comfort, making it the perfect jacket for an adventurer. Add to that the updated CE approved level 2 armor for the shoulders and elbows as well as CE approved level 1 armor for the spine, it is more hard to resist than ever.
· 600DN cordura construction
· Removable CE Approved level 2 body armor on shoulders and elbows
· Removable CE Approved level 1 back protector
· High impact external added shoulder protection
· Removable dual layered 100% waterproof liner
· Removable thermal liner
· 4 External pockets (all waterproof)
· 1 Internal pocket (waterproof)
· YKK zippers
· Adjustable velcro and zip for waist
· Adjustable velcro and zip for wrists
· Adjustable velcro for better fit on the arms
· Reflective piping front and back for added visibility
· TARMAC logos on the front and back
· Zip jacket to pant feature
· Soft inner collar for added comfort
· Stretch Panels at back of shoulders for freedom of movement
· Rubber covered studs
· Now available in new updated colour options
For Enquiry, Sales and Support please contact Orion Motors Riding Store Team at the following Numbers.
Telephone: 080-41113993 Mobile: +91-9902077488
We are extremely serious about Customer Service and your satisfaction. We aren't Happy unless you are. Please take few minutes of your time and help us understand and serve you better by writing us to [email protected] or Calling Manager - Sales Operations at +91-9902077488
Google Co-Ordinates 12.933665, 77.611063